Search This Blog

Do You Think is Solutions ??

Home » » Pasta Pizza

Pasta Pizza

Written By Unknown on Friday, November 22, 2013 | 9:03 AM

Pasta Pizza




After looking into my fridge for something to make I remembered I had this small container of leftover angel hair pasta with veggies that I had made a couple of days before.


Instead of just reheating in my microwave I turned it into a “pizza”!
My leftover veggie pasta was made with, zucchini, yellow squash, eggplant, peas, artichoke hearts and cherry tomatoes, all were roasted beforehand and then tossed into hot angel hair pasta adding olive oil, fresh basil and grated romano cheese.


To create the “pizza” I just added 2 beaten eggs and more grated romano cheese right into the  leftover container, mixed it together, then poured the pasta mixture into a hot skillet that was drizzled with olive oil.
 When it turns golden on the bottom, place a plate on top of the pan and flip the “pizza” over to the other side and let it cook until golden and set, then slip it out on to your serving plate.
 Garnish with more basil and grated romano.


Cut into wedges and serve this with a nice salad, some crusty bread and a nice cold glass of your favorite wine and your dinner is good to go!
Who knew leftovers could taste so good!

التعليقات
0 التعليقات

0 comments:

Post a Comment